Monday, May 16, 2011

personal

I have been going through alot of emotions lately-  If you read my blog a few blogs ago you will know that I have been feeling like I have lost myself.  Which is true... I have been fighting this feeling for a little while now and its been killing me.  I have a smile on my face but I cry on my drive home from work or when I am alone in the shower or my room. 

I was actually reading this thing about birthdays and one thing that the book said was this:  basically I am a free spirited person- true, I am happy and open about things other ppl aren't- true, and I don't do well with rules, being tied down and something about its hard for me to choose one things to do- TRUE!!!!!!!

It is such a blessing to be a creative person BUT yes in my case a curse LOL... & I say that not in a negative way but in a light heated way.  I have so many ideas of what I want to do and  its like my mind is spinning 1000+ miles per second-  WHAT can a person do with that???  But today when I was driving home I came up with a plan... I am sorry I can not mention what this plan is because I need to work it out and normally I have this problem where I talk to much about what I am doing so... step 1 keep my mouth shut!!!

SO wish me luck on this new plan of keeping me focused to complete all my tasks!  ACTUALLY pray... prayer would be wonderful!

xo renee

No comments: