Monday, January 17, 2011

the factory girl

I may be good for you… but the question…is are you good for me? How do you choose? What do you do? I don’t want to be the one who teaches you about love, compassion, life, etc. I don’t want to be the one that you learn the lessons with. I’m girl they learn with, loose, but will always love and want back. Romantic yes…but do I choose to continue this beautiful tragedy or to live differently? I want you to have had your heart broken… lived life… humbled and and enlighted by the world and love… Then find me… and never let go… I want to be out smarted… out witted… and out lived.. I want to get schooled about love in the end… Cause I’ll never end my gaming ways till then…

megan... ur blog is awesome if you read this im stealin some good stuff! xx

renee

who agrees with me that this sounds like me... say yep!!

No comments: